Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Mini World

Mini World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the September 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
This is absolutely incredible, Lyndzee! You have the eye, and I congratulate you on everything about this photo :)

An-eloquent-leaf This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
*favorites photo*

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What is this? Some kind of shriveled plant or mushroom? The unconventional angle is interesting---adds to the photo?

TouchOfARose said...
This is so breath-taking! The quality and color and angles all just work together perfectly! I also apreciate the little things, you did amazingly on this!

Mikaela said...
Oh, adorable! You captured this perfectly! I love pictures, particularly, of the little unnoticed things, so kudos!

LyndzeeB replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 12:05 am
thank you :))