Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > I hate him...maybe

I hate him...maybe

Report abuse
Description:
Juxtaposition Project

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Mikaela said...
This is cute, but it's been done before.

live_laugh_LOVE said...
This is soooooo good!!! i love the heart shadow and how you wrote "i hate you" on the book. It is amazing and looks like all the time that you put into this photo payed off

alanacarlene said...
Are you a professional photographer!?!?!?! Because this is probably the best photo I've seen on this website so far!!! It's really beautiful and amazing. Great job. Wow I'm jealous I wish I could take photographs that were this good!

LakeTownGirl replied...
Wow. Well thank you. And no, I'm not a professional photographer, but I wish I was! haha. I guess that photography classes at school have really paid off then :D

Spoiled-Chicken said...
May 31, 2010 at 6:24 am
Actually It is very pretty. I like the shadow of the heart it makes it... unique. Well congratz on positive comments and dpn't stop photography.

EnglishLove said...
The exposure on this photo is great for the subject you were working with.  You did a great job on getting the light to create the heart in the bind of the notebook.  The writing adds flow to the picture and I like how you got the focus on the inner of the reflection.  I am curious however to as how many shots this took and what was the macro size

LakeTownGirl replied...
May 30, 2010 at 1:20 am

Thank you :D I love the feedback

It took me a few shots. Probably not as many as you think. 25 at the most. I used super macro, like I do for all of my macro shots. I also didn't even write the entire two pages. I wrote only on about half of each.

I've seen pictures with the heart from the ring, but none of them really seemed to have much meaning, since they were just pages out of some book. With writing the words myself, I felt that it had more meaning and feelin... (more »)

thecanadiantexan said...
the shadow makes this shot worth it.

Fires said...
Its a good picture

Art_exsposer said...
May 27, 2010 at 8:48 am
this photo is so great.......ur a great artist