Girls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the May 2010 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 7:00 am
Ahh what a picture~ it's like I've stumbled upon girl world!

sevandlilly said...
This looks so great, credit to the photographer for taking an awesome picture and to the girl's for being fab and fun!

MarieNoel said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 8:03 am
cool! girlie

Parafreak said...
I love it! It shows something

ShianS. said...
May 20, 2011 at 9:28 am
I love this! they look so happy and crazy:D

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:21 am
good subject matter! and it looks so professional great job!! btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS! 

ShianS. replied...
May 20, 2011 at 9:27 am
not to sounds rude or anything, but do you write this on EVERY picture??

pumpkinsker said...
this is a cool picture! :)

a.m.f said...
This is so cute!! :)

Ellena P. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!! Congrads for getting on the cover of the magazine! Can you check out my photos