New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

motion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Corey's SENIOR picture,

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the January 2012 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

KateLAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 1:04 am:
Hi! Congradulations on getting the cover!:-) You did such a great job on this pic-5/5! I just wanted to ask you a question-I would be really grateful if you answered. I was just wondering if you got an editor's choice badge before you got the cover?

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The colors in this are SO breath taking. Fantastic job! And I'm not usually a fan of posed shots either. (:

amaranth178 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:25 pm:
No one has commented on this yet? This is pretty cool. At first, I thought he had a 'keytar', but later saw that he was holding a keyboard. The background is nice, though. The colors are very nice.

Gabrielle A. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:07 pm :
Thanks sooo much! :)