Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Little Sunny

Little Sunny

Report abuse
Description:
keep on shining sunny, for the light of God's can't be extinguished anyways :) bloom like the one that sustains you with His light. you may be a weed to some, but to Him you are precious, purposeful, and...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

writingchickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 8:49 pm:
Godd focus on the flower :) and the fact that its not completely centered makes it more fascinating.

Skilletfan_14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 9:47 pm :
thanks :)          

penguin35This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice picture. The bright yellow makes me feel happy.

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is really good! i love the layout of the whole shot; it's really nice!

By the way, the description rocks!

Apr. 11, 2010 at 2:18 pm :
thanks! im glad you like it! :)