Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Study nature 2

Study nature 2 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this pic so much! i don't know why, but i love it...very creative

ramberryshakes said...
ahah , y'know what ? i love it . it's so quirky , but it has a meaning . unlike some of those photos where the photographer tries to make it quirky , but it's meaningless . i think yours is a wildflower of a picture as well , but it has a message , what with him being so 'fascinated' by nature . eheh , i really do think it's marvellous . keep on doing what you do , 'cause you do it best . (:

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 11:48 am
Awwww. Thank you!
I really appreciate it when people can find meaning in my photographs instead of just saying "Well that looks cool." Y'know? (:

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sooo cute! u editted this usin picnik didnt ya?

How'd ya know? (:
I love Picnik!
If I had photoshop, I'd prefer to use it, but I got a subscription to Picnik, and it's the same thing pretty much. (:

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Cuz i use it for some of my pictures lol so i spotted it with my picnik eye lol Great photo!

Aug. 17, 2010 at 7:35 am
Hahaha! Well nice eyes!
And thanks. (:

soletmar said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:10 am
this is so awesome!!

Thanks so much!

Clementine said...
That is just awesome! I absolutely adore this photo! Fantastico!

Why thank you. (: