Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Scattered Organisation

Scattered Organisation

Report abuse
Description:
A picutre
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

cruzkat said...
This is so cool. it appears bigger than its actual size. I love the texture of the carpet

Graceab replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 1:24 am
Awww thankyou (:

Denmark replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 1:43 am
very good photo. the peices stand out and the carpey quietly fades away into the background though still it makes its impression. Seems kinda random but I like it=]
Also, I would LOVE it if you took some photos of like austrailia, Ive wanted to go there but perhaps you could bring a bit of it to me?;) thanks
and also for commenting my pics=]

Graceab replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 1:46 am
Aww thankyou, and thats not a problem you pic was really good. Omg im so glad you asked that! I have some really good ones (:

Graceab replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 1:54 am
Can you upload some Denamrk kinda pics pretty please? They would be really interesting to see (:

Denmark replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 8:30 am
denmark kinda pics? lol are like talking about pics of me? if so then i have like 3 or 4 pictures i uploaded lol...one called HMMMM lol and another called "two faces" lol. =)

Graceab replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 12:57 am
Hahah yeah pics of you too. Ill look at them haha, but are you like from denmark? If so then pics of there too lol
Thanksss (:

Denmark replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 2:43 am
HAHA. well yeah their uploaded soooo=) and noooo lmao i was named after a (obviously little known) slave who back in the 1800's helped other slaves to freedom but ws later betrayed by two of his own, found guilty, and executed.=/ but yeah=)
also my middle name "Delaney" is alos named after a famous slave. my parents are really like about heritage. =D

Graceab replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 1:49 am
Wowwwww,, thats really interesting!! Hhaa so do you live in america?
Im off to check out your pics riiiight now (:

Graceab replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 1:52 am
No im not
I cant find them :|
What did you say they were called?

Denmark replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 2:05 am
haha yeah=] yesss lol i live in america, used to live in california but now i live in southern mississippi=) lot of family out here...also my pics of me are near like the bottom..keep lookin ull find em. one is called: "HMMM" and another is "Two face" lol =D

Graceab replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 5:59 am
Ahh ok ill go look again haha. Ohh thats kool, im going to america on an exchange thing in janurary, i think to like phoenix or somewhere (:

Graceab replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 6:01 am
aww what is this i like still cant find them ):
Can you post the link please? (:

Denmark replied...
lmao. wow you still can't find em. And coool I hope you enjoy yourself while your here. haha I want to go to austrailia to see a roo lol. soo cute=D and here are the links lol.
http://www.teenink.com/art/photographs/28194/Two-Faces-In-The-Meadow/
theres another one "HMMMM" lol its on there keeeeppp loookiinnn lol.
btw do you have an accent???

Graceab replied...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 3:59 am

yaaayy thanks that will help heapss haha now ill be able to find them! (:

Yes roos are cute (:

Umm well i dont really think i have an accent, but some people reckon australias talk like really slow and drawled and stuff hahaa but i dont know about that.

You have an accent doncha? Like you guys say bath and class and stuff different haha.

Off to look at those pics (:

Denmark replied...

Your welcomeee=) And roos areee cuteeeee. Haha me wants to see a roo si. And hahah you mean americans say those things different or my specific culture? and some of mi family has accents like because of where they live in the states , deep south, others dont, but idont.=)

and haha well i like austrailian accents, their so hawt. lol.

rioght. lol;)

ELLO MATE! GUV'NA. XD

and kk tell me what u think of em;)

Graceab replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:19 am

Ohhh okk. Well like i guess there is a fews different accents in the USA coz like its... big (:

Omg they are hot arnt theeyy ;P

"Ello mate! Guv'na" ? hahah we dont even say ello, we say gday, like ALL the time, we do say mate, but not gov'na haha

And VERY kool pics btw!! :D