Drops of Water

By blueeyes79 SILVER, Versailles, Kentucky
blueeyes79 SILVER, Versailles, Kentucky

"Rain is my Sunshine"

Similar images

This art/photo has 2 comments.

on Mar. 12 2010 at 1:28 pm
Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California

"Our Deepest Fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

I meant to rate it a 5 .dang.

on Mar. 12 2010 at 1:27 pm
Denmark DIAMOND, Sacramento, California

"And I remember how mother would come home very late into the night. I would be up in my room crying myself to sleep for I knew that this night I would not be getting any sleep. How could I? This was the only moment I had to spend with my mother. She would walk into my room and gently kiss me on the cheek and whisper to me that everything would soon be alright. I would wake up in the morning to the rich smell of apple pie baking in the oven. I knew this was just her way of saying "I'm sorry for everything." She would sing a tune to herself, and a tear would roll down her cheek as she cut me a slice of pie. Why does forgiveness taste like forever?"

I was actually inspired to write these piece from your photo. I loved the photo. To me the apples symbolize a mother's love, and the droplets symbolize tears and sorrow. The dark foreboding background symbolizes despair while the beam of light symbolizes hope. Thanks for the share.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!