Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Not A Two-Faced Smile

Not A Two-Faced Smile

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 22 comments. Post your own now!

LaReSt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Iguess us talking on here is ike ancient history. but my facebook is not connecting from my daddy's pc so this will have to do.

Denmark replied...
we havent spoken on here in hela long lol and haha its kool. but umm yeah i guess we coud go out or whatever.....

LaReSt replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:14 am
So is there a date and/or time somewhere in this conversation?

LaReSt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:16 am
Is there a date and/or time somewhere in this conversation?

Denmark replied...
sure maybe sometime this summer? its up to you.i will be taking journalism workshops ths summer so ill have to check my schedule but im sure we can work something out.

send me your email address. we need to talk

Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:50 am
is is serious. I would facebook you but mine is not working so send me your email.

Denmark replied...
i cant send it to you on here soo umm yeahhhhh=/

This is in respond to your facebook messages about me not answering your messages. I'm sorry. I ain't check my email or facebook since Friday. I been working. You kno I ain't doin it purposely. i can't answer you all da time, unles
s you finta buy me a computer with internet to have of my own? i ain't mad. im jus sayin don't trip boo. im sorry. i still care and i ain't gin nowher=
e right now. we do need to talk soon tho so send me your email address on facebook

Denmark replied...
nah to be fair tho, i hardly ever send any messages to you on facebook mainly we talk by IM ya know so i was trippin off the fact that like i want to reach u hella bad so i figured that when i saw ya status and it indicated to me that you were on that day i send you a mssg no reply so iom like ughhh..but alright i understand babe and yeah i will...<33

May 3, 2010 at 10:06 am
I might have my own place this summer, so you know what that means.

Denmark replied...
mhm;) i hope it means what I hope it meanssss...

May 4, 2010 at 7:16 am
What does that mean? lol

Denmark replied...
lol im not the original incenuator.

May 5, 2010 at 6:25 am
Wat do u Think it mean

May 5, 2010 at 7:00 am
Or should I SAY WHAT DO YOU HOPE IT MEANS?

Denmark replied...
May 5, 2010 at 11:59 am
I hope it means what you know what I think it means.

Y can't u jus tel me. I want u 2say it 2 mak SUR we want da same thing

mm

Denmark replied...
 i was hoping it meant we could spend some time alone together=)

May 11, 2010 at 8:54 am
okay. What do you want to do?