Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Catching a Rainbow

Catching a Rainbow

Report abuse
Description:
A rainbow, caught in a hand

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Denmark said...
One of the most original and creative photographs I have seen on the site so far. I am very picky when it comes to photographs but I really loved this one. Caught my eye like an evening star.
Thanks for sharing.
Keep catching rainbows=]

zbean replied...
Thanks! That's nice. I guess that catching rainbows is like catching a cold, you know, contagious. Don't worry, I'll never stop catching rainbows. :)
oh, and I'm also glad that it caught your eye like an "evening star".

PoeticJustice replied...
Your welcome=) Was this picture of literal nature? As in, did you take this photo with your hand angled so that the reflection of sun and water would display as a rainbow upon your palm? Just curious as to how you took this picture.

zbean replied...
well I have a fish tank, and a certain time of day, when the light hits the water and the glass, in makes all of these rainbows. I just like to play around with them. I also have a rainbow maker in my room. It has a solar panel and the energy that i collects spins a crystal which when the light hits it right, creates rainbows (moving, of course) all over my bedroom. I love it. Sometimes, the random pics are the ones that mean the most to me. ;)

Denmark replied...
Awe okay=] Well its nice.=D