Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Yesterday's Tomorrow

Yesterday's Tomorrow

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: landscapes

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Maigz.xx said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 2:53 am
Hey. I like this.
but i must ask, where did you get the name? as one of my stories has the same name and I am hoping you havent copyied.... Well i hope that if you did that you wont take credit for it!
Anyway, maybe this is just a case of two great minds think alike but, i just need to know, thanks :)

kat4christ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 10:35 am
Thank you. :)
No, I did not copy the title of your story. I believe the phrase "yesterday's tomorrow" is more common than you may assume.

Maigz.xx replied...
Haha. very well,
I just had to know, you understand...
so where wasd this taken i love it :D

It was taken from the top of the Rockefeller Center in New York city. It was beautiful; I was really blessed to get a such a gorgeous day for photos! And thanks. :)

bound4life4ever replied...
hey... srry to but into ur conversation but i just wanted 2 say that is a really good picture! i also like the one titled city raindrops (i think thats it)!!!! i also live in new york so i can relate pretty well. i look foward 2 cing more of ur pictures kat4christ. btw...im gabby. gabby 4 christ too;-)

jj961 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
love this one! reminds me of sort of a gotham city. :) oh yeah... and i'm jessica for christ too. ohh yeah. :D

It's nice to meet you Gabby! Aw, thanks for your nice comment. :) I must admit, I am extremely jealous of you because I don't live in New York, I just got to visit in October. It's an amazing city!

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lmao..srry to hear that=( i love my city nd i would probably die w.o it! i looked at ur profile nd c that u like switchfoot..relient k..nd lifehouse! I LOVE THOSE PPL..ND DONT 4GET NEEDTOBREATHE! LOL! so idk where u live..but r u gonna go 2 battlecry?ever herd of it?? or aquire the fire? they r christian concerts...herd of em? love gabby=)