New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunset over the mountain

Sunset over the mountain

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:54 pm:
The lighiting of the mountains are amazing, it has more depth than a reglar sunset photo. It reminds me of the image I had in my head when I was trying to do a mountian sunset with chalk, sadly the chalk didn't want to capture twhat I imagined -- clearly your camera did!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:55 pm :
Sorry, "The lighting of the mountains..."

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27 at 5:58 pm:
This is a great picture!

Haley N. said...
i thought this was a volcano...

Stormy16 replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 11:34 am :
It does kind of look like it. It actually only turned out like this because of the shoddy camera I had at the time. I think it had about 2 Mp. I like it though, it for me it displays my time in Flagstaff before I moved away. This was the view I had right outside my front door. :)

Stormy16 said...
Oct. 2, 2010 at 12:09 am:
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! This was one of the first photos I ever took and I love it because it has so much sentimental value for me. I'm glad you all like it!

brax34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 8:20 pm:
it looks like the mountain's on fire...

Star_Love replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 11:29 pm :
I agree. and the clouds look like smoke

Katreen Q. said...
that looks amazing!

Lauren N. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautiful!!!

Kayla M. said...
Jun. 26, 2009 at 8:34 pm:
Absolutely beautiful.

Austin B. said...
Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:04 pm:
so cooooooooooooooooool