Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Mon Rêve

Mon Rêve This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Paris, France: on the terrace of the Centre Pompidou, no scenery could look more beautiful!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 12:50 pm:
Mind-boggling, unfairly dazzling, everything at once. *___* That sky...! Alas, bravissima. And congrats for being chosen for the Magazine, you totally deserve it! xD 

CynthiaFeathersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 1:09 pm:
This is so gorgeous, it looks like something only a bird would be able to see.

crazyzm said...
Feb. 6 at 11:56 am:
I love how tiny the Eifel Towers looks in the background. The light from the sun is so illuminating!! Love this shot!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:23 am:
I'm in awe! This photograph is just phenomenal! The lighting, the siluette of the Eiffel Tower are all amazing! The only suggestion I could think of is to crop out the balcony railing -- but even that could go either way! Congratulations on being published! 

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 5:15 pm:
It's like the heavens have opened up and is smiling down on earth~

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:08 am:
This is so beautiful. And I agree with PerfectMGymnast's comment, that it looks like heaven is shining on Earth. Just... WOW!!!

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 9:45 pm:
this is such an amazing and breathe taking picture!! i love it! :) it looks like heaven is shining down onto the darkened city!! 

CookieViking said...
Feb. 13, 2011 at 5:18 pm:
i love Paris.Grate pic =-]

egm94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 13, 2011 at 6:05 pm :
Thanks so much! I love Paris as well. :)

MaddyH92 said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm:
This is awesome!!! 5 out of 5 all the way. 

Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:02 pm :
Thank you very much!

writingrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So amazing.... pictures of these are the most creative masterpieces I have ever seen!!!!!!!

Nov. 10, 2010 at 9:44 pm :
thanks so much!

writngrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 6:43 am :
no, don't mention it. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

writingrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 4:41 pm :
anyways, can you please comment on my writing piece? They are available when you click my username and you can see them there.