crying

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

UndiscoveredStar said...
i love the idea of it...i wish you would try it in black and white though....and adjust your lighting so that your skin is brighter....i think that would really make the picture pop....but other wise...this is beautiful

KRiting said...
not predictable,goodlighting,good idea,refreshing. I like it a lot

J-tell said...
cool picture,got my attention!

Kelli R. said...
alright, sorry for being harsh, but that's my point. you give a teenager a camera, they think they're an artist. so much more goes into it. composition, lighting, a topic that makes me think.
all i'm saying is it takes a lot more talent to draw something or work with oils or pastels than to point a camera on yourself and press a button. or at the very least, come up with a more unique topic. teen angst is too predictable.
the picture is good, just done to death.

corazon negro replied...
Kelli R you are entitled to your opinion,and enough said.

brown eyes said...
good idea for a photograph. good expression of teenage angst.

jobro said...
picture is very interesting, top comment was not necessary, have you been to an art museum lately

corazon negro replied...
Jan. 30, 2010 at 9:41 am
I agree with jobro comment , Kelli R.too harsh, and comment unecessary. Picture is a bit dramatic but well done.

FlamableFyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that was way too harsh, i think its a great picture, to me it speaks the way people feel

99pdreams. said...
everyone has a different opinion on what art, or photography is. yours is obviously different from heyyitsmandy. you're entitled to your own opinion, as is mandy entitled to her pwn perception of art and photography. :)