Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Smile With your Eyes

Smile With your Eyes

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Smilee. said...
This is beautiful, your color is gorgeous.

SophiaOffing replied...
Thank you! :-))

JHale_44 said...
Jan. 23, 2010 at 10:13 am
Wow, I do really love this. How did you get it like that! I really want to learn how to do thatkind of stuff. Awsome

SophiaOffing replied...
I used a photo editor, and made everything except colored parts black and white, and then saved it! It took like 2 seconds! haha here is a cool site: picnik .com I can show you how to color splash from there if you want....

AMORETTE said...
i absolutely love this, i like the way you've captured the color of the eye, yet the backround is grey, i would love to have something like this as a cover of one of my peices. i'm thinking about publishing one of my books, yet never finding the right kind of picture, you know the kind that will lure you in. send me and email with your response, also, i have some work posted, check it out. great job!!!:)

SophiaOffing replied...
Thanks very much! I appreciate it a lot. So if you end up getting something published let me know on teenink, and I could let you use my picture (maybe I could sell it???). It would be complicated to make it follow copyright laws and everything. But we can work something out. I check on all that copyright stuff! Im not sure how to get your email from this site, so this works! Write back soon

2Kool4U replied...
yeah,i'll definitly let you know when i get my stuff published. and like i said before, this picture is amazing and you sould do what ever you think is best.

2Kool4U replied...
hi it's amorette, i just changed my screen name. anyway i forgot to tell you if you wanted you could send things to my email, and maybe i'll send you peices and parts of my book. heres my email: ammo_02@yahoo .com and also i would love to buy this picture from you, name your price. :D

SophiaOffing replied...
Hi! I sent an email, did you get it?