Reminder | Teen Ink

Reminder

By melanieanne1993 BRONZE, Wilmington, Ohio
melanieanne1993 BRONZE, Wilmington, Ohio

Be a thunderstorm: Be swift and bright like the lightning; be loud and unmistaken like the thunder.

This photograph was taken by myself on December 25, 2009. A beautiful rainbow in the midst cold and harsh times. Yet another of nature's simple reminders that we were made for this life, that we can handle it no matter the situation because no matter where we are, what has happened, what continues to affect us, there is something beautiful within it.

Similar images

This photo has 4 comments.

on Jan. 18 2010 at 3:07 pm

Awh, well thank you so much, that means a lot(:

Randamu said...
on Jan. 18 2010 at 12:47 pm
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

Whoe! This picture is really amazing, melan!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I love taking photos of beautiful skies like that too! 5 stars!! NICE!! X3

on Jan. 16 2010 at 3:32 pm

Thanks so much for the comment. I'm glad you like it(:

on Jan. 16 2010 at 1:48 pm
veggiegirl SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

I cant live in a world where you don't exist.

This photo is amazing you rock this pic is so refreshing and is just great keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!! :)