Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Waiting Photographer

A Waiting Photographer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature teens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You don't get to see this very often---the photographer in the act, caught by the camera. Cool~

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 1:36 am
this is really good! i love it!! :) also if you get a chance could you check out my photos Beauty in nature and innocence and comment and rate them??? It would b greatly appreciated! THANKS!! :)

Madz.Snapz. replied...

Hey, I'd love to look at your stuff, and thanks!

But I have a kind of dumb question, how do I get to your work? 

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 23, 2011 at 12:16 am
sorry 4 the late reply, but all u do is type my name mgymnast into the search thing do a defined search and type in my name again and then my state co.

Vidz_luvs+u! said...
OMGGGGG!!!!!!! good job maddie!!! u r awesome! :) ily person- Vidz!

Madz.Snapz. replied...
Thanks!! <3

reeldancer8611 said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:43 am
hello madz, i love it---Emma R.(your sissy)

Madz.Snapz. replied...
Emmaaaa!! Thanks so much! Love you! <3

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:47 am
Beautiful!

Madz.Snapz. replied...
Thank you very much!