Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Determination

Determination

Report abuse
Description:
My spikes for cross country

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

coeurbrisé said...
Dec. 26, 2009 at 12:50 am:
wow!! this is really godo!

KatlynB said...
I really enjoy this picture. Its very smart. Great job!

aangelaa This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 20, 2009 at 5:55 pm :
thank you!

rhodaboett This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 19, 2009 at 2:01 am:
I like your idea but I think that you ought to have taken your photo of an old, worn, or used shoe rather than a new one. That would better fit the name Determination

Dec. 19, 2009 at 7:52 pm :
Yeah, that was the first year that I had ever run cross country. I had been training everyday over the summer and then I got those spikes and it was kind of like determination to run cross country but I totally get what you're saying. thanks for the advice :)

ajibike This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 28, 2009 at 1:20 pm :
Personally, I saw it differently. I think worn shoes would have given more of an air of "perserverence" (similar but not exactly the same) but nonetheless this is a great picture.

Dec. 28, 2009 at 3:47 pm :
thanks! :)