Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Best friends for Eternity

Best friends for Eternity

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture of my Best friend and myself! I'm the one with the dark hair, and my best friend is the one with the blonde hair. I hope you like it! Please rate and comment!!!!!
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

DavidSongz said...
hi monica! my name is david moore and  i was wondering, if maybe youd like to write s song with me? i've read your work and i really like it haha so just e-mail me or respond to this message haha i'd love to  collabarate with someone with your talent!!! - David

olican16 said...
thanks so much and your so welcome for the comments  you deserve everyone of them! God bless you too!!

olican16 said...

This picture reminds me of how close freinds should be. Great Job

check out my stuff??

distant_dreamer replied...
Yes, absolutly I would love to check out your stuff!!!! :D Thanks soo much for the uplifting comments, that means more than anyone could know!!! :D God bless!!

Shuchee said...
Nice picture.

itsamazzinggrace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 10, 2009 at 9:12 am
hey! how have you been, I didn't know any other way to contact you, so I'm leaving a comment, haha.
Write me sometime!
:)

distant_dreamer replied...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 8:56 am
Hi!!!!!! How are you? I know I haven't talked in a while!!! Well happy new years grace!!!! :) Do you like the pic? :)