Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Simple Memories

Simple Memories This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:14 am:
Resembles the cover of a novel or something---tales of a lost love...Great photo~

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
I won't be surpirsed if the girl will throw the flowers away!!! 

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

very unique and beautiful!!! I love the title!! :) 

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 11:58 am:
Very beautiful!

kiwi12 said...
this is AMAZING!!!! beautiful white/black contrast. kind of reminds me of sleeping beauty for some reason.