Paint This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is me, having fun with my red hat and acrylic paints. :b

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the January 2010 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 33 comments. Post your own!

ThatisJennifer said...
Serious talent!

hiddeninvisiblegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2012 at 4:17 pm:
amazing :)

saffronlily... said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:16 am:
Very cool, so quirky! Love it ;) Keep taking photos.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:02 am:
Interesting expression---like you've been caught doing something wrong. 

Missundrstoodx2 said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:12 am:
so creative- evokes mischief, innocence, playfulness, youth, rebellion, telling eyes, so many stories in one moment, one frame. nice work

Minga101 said...
Wow! This is a very creative picture! I like how it seems like it's you, aganist the paint!

emilyjean said...
i like the composition but the editting kinda ruins it. congrats on making it into the magazine though

Trixie44 said...
the colour is cool and effective here but i dont really understand why it made the cover, i think there are other ways of taking the photo which would make this more interesting and clever.

ThimbleBostich This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 13, 2011 at 7:43 pm :

thanks! I'd like to learn some tips! How could I have improved it? :)

I'm not a photographer, it was a school assignment to turn something in to Teenink so I turned this in, expecting to not get it in there at all. xD

SaritaFajita said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 am:

I love it ! Im glad it was published in the magazine!(:

[P.S. Please check out my poem;

A Day In A Dream.] -Thanks<3

Sept. 13, 2011 at 7:55 pm :
Thank you so much! Sorry this is so late - I don't get on here much. But I read your poem and it's wonderful! I gave it a deserving 5 stars :D

MoMo18 said...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 10:06 am:
I dont get this pic..... can u explain it?

Sept. 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm :
Oh sorry this response is so late. It doesn't really have a deep meaning; it's just me doing what I like to do: paint! It was just a silly photo.

autumntate2015 said...
Mar. 20, 2011 at 4:39 pm:
i dont understand this image at all. sorry but i really don't like it at all.

Mar. 21, 2011 at 6:39 pm :
it's okay! why don't you like it? I love getting contsructive feedback [as opposed to just detrustive feedback].

john anderson said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm:
john anderson likes this

Mar. 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm :
haha thanks x33

AVERAGE said...
WOW THIS IS PRETTY SWEEEEET!

Mar. 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm :
haha thank youuu!! :D

PurpleMelody said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 11:56 am:
I love this picture. The different colors on the paint brush, the smered lip stick, its all so messy but so beautiful at the same time. It's pure art :)

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_ga2mecnm3ppdcttl0oeljfo5e1, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0