Autumn

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! I love the focus and the blurred background! And the waterdrops look really cool, too!

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like the contrast of the blurry backround and the close perspective of the leaf, it draws people a bit more. I really like the waterdrops (intentional or not) on the leaf, it gives it more life! ps. please check out my work!! id love for you to.

gummybearrevolution said...
Wow, that is really gorgeous :)  The focus is just perfect, you can tell there must be leaves on the ground but none of them shines quite as brightly as the subject!

CassieSherman14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:48 am
Wow, good job! I love how the background is just a blur of colors and the dew droplets on the leaf look kind of detailed. Will you please look at some of my photos and tell me what you think?Thanks!