Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Drop Dead

Drop Dead

Report abuse
Description:
This is my favorite tattoo that i want to get. It symbolizes Oli Sykes, my hero, and how he doesnt care what people think about him.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 70 comments. Post your own!

WriterGeek<3 said...
Definately gives a lot to think about....a good overload of character. Love it!

HopeRising said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 10:01 am:
This is excellent! Great job!

TaylorTradgedy said...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:22 am:
I love thissssssss

. said...
why is there blood on your knuckles

:-) replied...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 10:57 am :
i was going to ask the thing.

writingrocks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
cool and ironic..."drop dead" with a hello kitty bracelet? i should have thought of that... :) 

Brook_little_obbsessive said...
I tagged it as my favorite. :P There! I totally support this idea. really cute. ^   .   ^ where'd you get the hello kitty bracelet

The irony of the whole picture is hilarious!

FreakShow818 said...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:27 am:
This is FANTASTIC!! I'm in love.

z0mbie said...
So you support [talentless] men who beat and abuse women? ...That's some role model.

mikkee54 replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:33 pm :
i agree, who wants the words of someone who abuses fans on their fingers FOREVER??

z0mbie replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:41 pm :
Not me, that's for sure!

FreakShow818 replied...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 1:30 am :
See it from their point of view. I don't know anything about this guy, but maybe for this person it represents saying "who gives a damn" and just going out there and doing whatever you want. It's like saying "screw you, haters." how many times have you wanted to say that? I know I have

GuitarGirl92851 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 11:42 am :
I don't think it's about him abusing women. It's about his thinking, and how he doesn't care what other people think of him. You can have someone be your role model without supporting everything that he or she does.

Whatever replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 9:04 pm :

So if someone has a mindset that you like, you should get THEIR tattoo on your knuckles? despite the fact that the person is screwed up?

Well that's like saying you are going to get a tattoo of Osama on your arm because 'you like the fact he had the guts to provide the needs for the bombing of the 2 towers without any care of the consequences or what people think'.

Get a life kid, you're probably like 14 and only like him cause you think he's 'attractive'.

M. replied...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 10:55 pm :

Ummm, offensive much?

give em a break, she's just expressing herself.

SilverSoul replied...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 12:33 am :
Wow. That was uncalled for. I don't know who this person is talking about, but I think it would be a sweet tattoo. And I have heard many many many people use this phrase before. Plus it's a pretty bad a** tattoo... :)

The_Phantom_ofthe_Opera This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:15 pm :
wow this is a website for TEENAGERS so her age doesn't really mean much, does it? get over yourself and grow up. 

Jackalope replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 5:53 pm :

silversoul-

i've heard tons of people use that phrase too. It's even in calvin and hobbes, the cartoon. 

whatever- it cant be that bad if its used in a kids comic strip. And its not even possible to compare a wifebeater to  a terrorist. Wifebeaters are awful, but nowhere near comparable to a terrorist. And osama did care about what people think thats the whole REASON he did it. Dont be sick like that.

ksaurus200 replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:32 pm :
i agree with jackalope the whole point of terrorism is causing terror and thier is a difrence between loving a persons mentality and supporting everthing they do.