Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Drop Dead

Drop Dead

Report abuse
Description:
This is my favorite tattoo that i want to get. It symbolizes Oli Sykes, my hero, and how he doesnt care what people think about him.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 70 comments. Post your own now!

TheHangingGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
5 stars :)

Signed_DK said...
I liked how it is simple and to the point! 4/5

Katzhascats said...
I would never personally get this as a tattoo. But this picture made me think about many different things and scenarios that were very moving.

JayyGrace said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:50 am
I would think before you get this as a tattoo. O.e

BrilliantInnocence said...
that is amazing! filled with meaning. Drop dead with blood on your knuckles. the hatred you must be feeling, while having hello kitty on your hand, to signify how you are forced to have a mask on your face! Lovely!

browneyedcat said...
um...what's with the cuts and bruises on your hand? ow!

sincerelybritti said...
<3 ahhhhh!!!!!

Johnston said...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:49 am
wow that is amazing...

foreveralex143 said...
I enjoy the paradox you have going here with the hello kitty, then saying drop dead. PRETTY SWEET :)

bookworm1 replied...
I was thinking the exact same thing. :)

Nayeli456 said...

The tattoo  looks really cool : )and it has an awesome meaning behind it.

Jaay_Starr said...
I LOVEEEE OLIVER SYKES!!! <3

bmthlover replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:48 am
IKR ME 2 :D <3 <3

steffdawgg said...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 8:43 am
Really neat how you mixed the feirceness of the tat with the innocence of the childish bracelet and its a great picture...but the meaning might come across as something you werent hoping for?

AshKat98 said...
I REALLY want that tattoo, It is just too perfect for my life! and I think it would look great on anyone with an attitude

Leanne G. said...
This doesn't just mean, "I don't care about what anyone else thinks" to me it means, "I'm going to kill you." In a non joking kind way.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
This picture, as cool as it is, just seems to have different meanings, like you couldn't make up your mind.. but maybe that's exactly what you wanted.  The hello kitty thing makes it seem childish, while the scars on your knuckles or whatever seem violent, and then the words just seem like words to me, they don't really say anything except "Drop Dead" to me.  Like IamtheshyStargirl said, be careful about what your meanig..

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Lovely, but there is a difference between not caring what people think of you and being generally pompous and unkind to fellow man.

You drew and photographed it well, though.

AngelaS said...

It says in the description what its saying, not about abuse, but about the tattoo she likes &how the guy who made the "drop dead" thing up just doesnt care what other people thinl

blink182 said...
May 18, 2011 at 11:57 am
tell me the symbolic meaning of hello kitty and blood opn your knuckels and by the way theres also a clothing line called droped dead by oli sykes.