Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunflower Road

Sunflower Road

Report abuse
Description:
Follow a path where sunflowers loom and fears disappear.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

blink182 said...
May 18, 2011 at 11:59 am:
thats way cool i love it

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 11:15 am:

EVEN IF IT IS THE WRONG PIC, IT LOOKS AWESOME!! IT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING, NOT SURE WHAT. IT REMINDS ME OF MANY, MANY, DIFFERENT, VAGUE, AND UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS. AMAZING.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK, USING MY MOM'S ITOUCH, IT HAS THIS REALLY WEIRD GLITCH WHILE ON TEENINK.

FreakShow818 said...
oh my gosh! I love the pictures where your breath just gets taken away, and this picture did it for me!

Jessiica said...
this is an amazing picture! :D

brianj replied...
Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:22 pm :
Hey, thanks! I feel kind of weird after you said this was as "amazing picture", but it was actually just a mistake. Well, I guess that just shows that mistakes are pretty awesome!

brianj said...
Ok, I said I'd post the correct "Sunflower Road," but this is NOT it. Wow! I'm so mad at my mental computer right now, it's not even funny. I'll have to change the name of the file or somehting and try to post the correct picture. I can't make any promises at this point, but I'll try. :)

Deverieā™„ replied...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:08 pm :
this is a really cool picture and if you take the time to look at it and think about it. in a way it gives you an encouragement to wake up the next day