New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Bride to Be

Bride to Be

Report abuse
Description:
I am the youngest wedding photographer I know of. I thank God for my talent and ability to see His world in the ways I do.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

RomanticRebekah said...
I love this shot! its so beautiful and elegant. God has blessed you with a wonderful talent and a fantastic artistic eye. I'm also a Chriatian and am glad to find another Christ following photographer. Your work is beautiful. Keep it up!! :o) 

pandaLICIOUS said...
I love how this photo is so elegant and simple, yet so beautiful at the same time! You are incredibly talented. Keep on taking photos! YOU ROCK!!

BiancaInez This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 12:59 pm :
Thanks a ton :D You made me smile!

pandaLICIOUS replied...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:04 pm :
No problem! It's sooo pretty! Haha I'm jealous! Did you take classes? Cuz ur really good! :)

Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:15 pm :
Thanks :) No classes. Just began photography a year ago.

pandaLICIOUS replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 7:37 pm :
Cool! Keep taking pictures! :)

AmnyR said...
this is absolutly gorgeous i love love love it!!!

Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:45 am :
Thank you!

kmblue This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 1, 2009 at 9:17 am:
this is really pretty, i love it! how old are you? how did you get into wedding photography? ive recently become really in love with photography and wedding photography is something i would definately consider doing, it would be great if we could talk! :o)

Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:44 am :
Hello! I am 16 years old. I got into wedding photography a few months ago when a wedding planner was in need for a photographer.. She saw my photos on flickr and asked if I would intern as a photographer at her next wedding. I agreed. I got took a lot of wedding photos to add to my portfolio so that others may view them - That's when people started requesting me as their photographer for their wedding. I am probably one of the youngest wedding photographers, at least that I know of. Talent knows... (more »)

bluemagnet22 said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:45 am:
Wow this is so beautiful! n i agree with you being a Christian helps you see the world so beautifully... you get to look at God's master piece

Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:45 am :
Thank you & Amen to that! :)