New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Self photog

Self photog

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 69 comments. Post your own!

DaydreamBeliever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I do not think it is overly artistic, but it is simple. I really like that, probably because most pictures on this site are overly artistic or over-edited. I love this because it is simple, but pretty :)

MissElizabethBathroy said...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 4:30 am:

I see nothing special about this picture. It could be put up on myspace, and still not be special. Your pretty and all, but it's not real artistic is it. So why is it voted the top image of the day?

I don't mean this to offend either. 

Hanmo1 replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:01 am :
its funny how I was thinking the same thing when I came across this picture. but i guess there's really no point complaining about things like that. sure, art is subjective but somehow i always think people who make something that requires no technical ability and call it 'art' feel some guilt and shame. we'll just have to let that shame eat them up inside.

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:47 am :

Is it sad that I agree with you?
Hahaha. No seriously, like this picture is probably one of my most boring. The only reason it's up at all is because I keep any photo I took and edited in my photography class on here. I'm not offended by your comment at all. (: Haha.

But I would recommend looking at some of my other work. More recent ones, really. Because my photography has gotten a lot better and more artistic. Some of them are still just pictures like this, but I think you'... (more »)

Athena96 replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 5:57 pm :
completely  agree, she's pretty and all, but this picture isn't interesting or special. 

autumntate2015 replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:02 am :
I see absolutely nothing special about this image. It isn't particularly bright or intriguing. It is poor quality and very boring. I am puzzled as to how it is the Photo Of The Day.

maizyiscrazy replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:41 pm :

Hey katykewlkat!

Um, okay. "We'll just have to let that shame eat them up inside," was a little harsh. I think that this is a good picture, and I have read a lot of the comments on this pic, and I know that this picture is not your favorite, but good for you for being voted for top image. Your work is beautiful. I literally went through every single page of your stuff. (Not in a creepy way. I was looking for your award winning work; I loved it!!!!)

So anyway, just wanted to say ... (more »)

Writer_Jordan replied...
Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:07 am :
My question to Elizabeth is who uses Myspace anymore? All humor aside, it is not a bad photo--good quality, nice crop. Though I agree that it doesn't harness the meaning of life or anything like that, it is an enjoyable picture and you're really pretty (:

iwritelovesong4u said...
i read your info, hope u dont mind =P, u seem really nice!, and ur photos r super cute! :D

Jan. 5, 2011 at 6:25 am :
Not at all! Thank you! (:

iwritelovesong4u replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 7:24 pm :
no prob. :) do u have a boyfriend? how old r u? hope u dont mind answering...

Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:33 am :

Pahahaha. It's fine, I guess. :D
A little out there, but quite alright.

I do have a boyfriend. I've been with him since April '10. And I'm 17.

JustPlaying said...

sexy eyes

Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:59 am :
Well thank ya!

nillahershey said...
You're lovely, darling! :D

Oct. 12, 2010 at 6:30 am :
Why thank you! (:

trblueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 7:19 am:

u remind me of my friends drawing.

she draw girls with on eye exposed

and the other behind a long bang.

Oct. 11, 2010 at 4:55 pm :
Hahhh! (:
I feel cool now!
Thanks for the comment.

GeeBee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 7:12 am:

You are amazingly beautiful. I just had to say that.

I'm not a creeper, by the way:-]

Oct. 11, 2010 at 4:54 pm :
Well that's too bad, 'cause I dig creepers. Hahaha. :D
No, I'm kidding!
Thank you! :]