Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Self photog

Self photog

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 69 comments. Post your own!

praveenbryonadamrocks said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:54 pm:

u looks so good....

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 3:36 pm:
Flamers: to add on to KKK93's comment, i was looking at some of her other stuff, and  would like to say that she has posted a ton of stuff on this site, 306 to be exact, and don't you think that at least a few might not be perfect? and come on, she had 12 pics posted on this magazine, and you know, i think thats pretty good (and in my opinion, there are a bunch of her pics that weren't posted that are good, and i barely looked at all her stuff). so seriously, stop flaming (or making ... (more »)

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:15 pm :
Thank you SO much for this comment. Hahaha. Its greatly appreciated!

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 14, 2012 at 6:08 pm :
I understand that KKK93 has other pictures in the magazine. Good job, that's wonderful, the pictures are great. However, my fellow naysayers and I would like to point out that we are judging this photograph, not any of the others. This is a pretty photograph, don't get me wrong, but it is a typical teen self-shot. This is my opinion on THIS picture, not any of her other pictures.

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 7:59 am:
Really wish you would've read my responses to other comments before posting. I really don't think this is a good photo either. The only reason I threw it up here was because I uploaded some from my photography class one day just for the fun of it. I'd appreciate it if you looked at my other work. I believe I could change your mind about my work then.

introducingshelby replied...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 12:00 pm :
I have I have[: And it's really quality stuff! Didn't mean to be overly harsh--and thank you for being oh so polite. Yes, I've seen your other pieces and I admire how you were featured IN the magazine. That's talent. c:

Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:16 pm :
Thank you very much! :D Haha.
I appreciate your checking out my other work. (:

introducingshelby said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 12:31 am:
Alright. so you're good looking. Great. But is this artistic? No, I can take a picture of a snail on a ruler and people could marvel over it. Good for you that people rated this a top picture, I'm sure you feel good inside. If you weren't aiming to be creative, well, you certainly didn't display that here.

Jun. 10, 2011 at 8:00 am :
^
Read comment above. :D
Sorry. I meant to hit reply.

videotaped This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Do I think that you're pretty? Yes. Do I think this photograph is art, or anything special? No. I've seen this photograph a hundred times before. Keep trying though, keep looking. You'll find something original.

Apr. 6, 2011 at 6:03 am :
Like I said on other comments, I'm not even sure why this one is the top rated. I have a lot better work up if you feel like looking. This was just one of the random ones I threw up on the website.

maizyiscrazy replied...
May 5, 2012 at 2:43 pm :
Adding on to KKK93's many comments defending her work, have you looked at her other works? She has had many pieces published in the magazine, not to mention a wonderful shot that won the Cover Art Contest. She's looked for origional, and she's found it. I think this shot is interesting and thought provoking. There are very few "origional" pieces of artwork in this world. Almost every idea someone comes up with, someone has had the identical idea beforehand. It is the unique way that the a... (more »)

Pandcake said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 9:33 am:
I like that you are off center, and I like the crop. You eyes are very pretty too! Have you considered all black & white except your eyes?

Mar. 24, 2011 at 7:24 pm :
You read my mind, Pandcake! Haha. I did one of it, but I couldn't make it look enough like my natural eye color. My eyes are a weird dark blue/green color and it made them just look black. I would've had to have cropped it again or super saturated them. I just wanted it to look natural, you know? Thanks for the comment! (:

Pandcake replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 7:51 pm :
what program do you use to edit your photos? photo shop costs money, but it is really good. Picnik is nice too, and free is you don't upgrade.

Pandcake replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 8:37 pm :

Here, I tried on picnik. There are some in sepia and some in B&W.

file:///Users/Pandcake/Fun/B&W2.jpg

file:///Users/Pandcake/Fun/B&W.jpg

file:///Users/Pandcake/Fun/Sepia2.jpg

file:///Users/Pandcake/Fun/Sepia.jpg

taythekitsune said...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 7:07 pm:
You're gorgeous hun!:]

AlyBug replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 4:19 pm :
i thinks it pretty i love your  eyes but its not special but i have a couple pics that aint special either art doesnt have to be special it doesnt even have to mean anything really that y i love it so much :) well im not an artist im a poet who loves to take pics of everything lol

Mar. 14, 2011 at 5:11 pm :
(: Well thanks!

bluebunny said...
This is a pretty picture. I like how your hair shines with the light from the sun. :)