New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Self photog

Self photog

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 69 comments. Post your own!

Jacy-Lee said...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:13 am:
geez didn't any of you guys hear the term "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all"? Constructive criticism is what this site is about, not bashing someones work. Its a good photo and well taken (love the lighting).

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:01 pm :
Thank you kind stranger. :)
This was taken roughly 3 years ago too. I've improved a lot since then!

USCG13 said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 2:03 pm:
Honestly, I looked at your other photos... Ome are just a little... Not great, you seem so in love with yourself which to much of loving yourself can be a bad thing

Mar. 22, 2012 at 2:18 pm :
Not sure how my photos come across that way at all. I only have like... 4 of myself anyway. xD

Katherine_Parker said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:15 am:
this is really good picture:) your pretty:)

Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:10 pm :
Thanks so much! 

Katherine_Parker replied...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 2:58 pm :
time:) I'm new to this so I have to play around but I would love to get to know you:) we both live in North Carolina:)

Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:18 pm :
It's not too hard to adjust to. (: You'll get used to it for sure. And that's cool! Are you from the mountains, Peidmont, or coast?

AskingAlexandria1 said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 7:36 pm:
Wow! Im completely in awe. You really have a talent for capturing the meaning of an object in your photographs. Keep it up!

Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 am :
Thank you! (:

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 4:07 pm:
DANG idiot, you are obnoxiuos. (: No seriously though, why all the hate? In case you were really all that curious, I'm 5 ft 2 and I weigh 120 pounds. I'm not a stick, but I have a healthy BMI and am actually quite proud of all the work I've done to keep it that way. So I'd suggest some self evaluation before you go around critizing more people. That is all.

Feb. 7, 2012 at 4:11 pm:
obnoxious*

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey, People stop hating on her cause she is pretty...she didn't know that it would be top rated so why get mad and stuff? haha..CHILL ;)

EmmettLaFaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:17 am:
Hahaha so true.

SofiaPheonix said...
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I dont really think that anybody could be the judge of weather or not this piece is artisic, pretty much anything can be considered artisic, it became the top photo because it caught sombody's eye. If you dont like it then thats your opinion, and some opinions should be kept to one's self, please be polite.

emma_hollThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:50 am:
Guys, obviously if it's the top rated picture it's because a lot of people liked it. Yes, she's really pretty but also the picture is good quality...

celebeauty said...
u look pretty!

celebeauty said...
nice pic! u look pretty!

BieberLover16 said...
very pretty!

musicispassion said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 1:21 am:
u look pretty