Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Black and white seduction

Black and white seduction

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

ChickenLegHouse said...
Nice, I like how it's kind of washed out.

Call.Me.Clueless said...
I really like this photo. You're very beautiful and you have gorgeous eyes...or...eye ;)

Phobos said...
i like the black and white mixed with the hair-over-eye hairstyle

callie15 said...
Ooh! Racy! Haha, just kidding. But it's a nice photo. Might catch someone's attention ;)

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Just wondering.  Why didn't you just post this on facebook or something?  This doesn't seem to have much meaning behind this, except to be funny or something.  I'm not saying it's terrible, but I think you put it up in the wrong place or for the wrong reason.

northursday replied...
I agree, either there isn't a meaning, or I can't see it.

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sorry, I'm just now getting to this comment. But it was a joke, actually. I put it up because I personally thought it was striking in a way. I'd never say it's one of my best photos, or even in the top 50% of my work, but for whatever reason it's become popular on here. I've always thought that photos don't have to have some "deep meaning" in order to be entertaining. Or that they have to have any meaning at all for that matter. It's just a silly photo. Point blank. But I do appreciate the crit... (more »)

kyliie said...
I love ur shirtt!!!

MadiBee said...
Funny that you call it seduction. You look suprised, like you didnt expect the camera. Almost a deer-in-the-headlights kinda feel. And the lip thing is kindda unnatural btw. cool shirt though lol. But i like the dark eye with the light skin and hair.

Oct. 12, 2010 at 6:30 am

(: That was the joke. Ahaha.
My friend and I were snapping pictures this day and the running joke was "SEXY POSE!" and we'd do this, but clearly it's not sexy, 'cause like you said, it's more deer in the headlights kind of thing. xD

But thank you!

MadiBee replied...
Ah i get it haha but i like your other work, and this now too, now that i get it. keep snapping!

Makaylakatelyn replied...
Personally I see nothing artsy about this, I see it as more of a haha put it on facebook picture. 

videotaped This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree; it's washed out and the black contrast isn't high enough to justify blowing the highlights out so far.