Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > You Left Us.

You Left Us. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is yet another abandoned house I went in. They had left everything behind and there was a tv in every room. Even the front porch.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Your mom is right. The angle of the shot goes along with the room as a whole---out of order, not traditional. Did it take long to get the perfect shot?

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2011 at 12:20 am
this is such a cool photo!! and your other photos are amazing!! your such a great photographer!! :)

photochick'smom said...
I love the way you angled the picture!  It's as abstract as the items in the picture!

Andrea M. replied...
Thanksss momm (: