Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Heart Lights

Heart Lights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
My heart lights up everytime it sees you❤️

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

DanSom said...
today at 5:38 pm
This is an uplifting image, great job!

remartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 8:23 am
This is lovely. I can never get my photos to be approved :(

RebelHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 16 at 1:07 pm
There are some works I submitted last year that are still "pending approval so I do feel your pain. Thank you for the support and good luck with your photography!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3 at 2:42 pm
This is literally gorgeous!!!

Feb. 16 at 1:04 pm
Thank you so much!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 17 at 10:11 am
This is so beautiful! Love it so much!

Jan. 17 at 10:45 pm
Thank you!