Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Nerd and butterfly 3

Nerd and butterfly 3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2010 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful!

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 8:34 am
Thank you! :)

Maggie F. said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:57 am

This is amazing(:
Great angle and Amazing focus.

sarahmichelle98 replied...
definetly agreed

emilyjean said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 11:39 am
this should definately be the cover of the magazine 

Thanks! It was in March 10 if I'm not mistaken. :D Haha.

smiles6 said...

i absolutely love this pic

Sept. 17, 2011 at 9:33 am
Thanks! :D

Ha-5-rika said...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 10:52 am
I love the quality of the picture. I mean the butterfly is crystal clear. I tagged it to be favorite.

Alexandrathepoet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2011 at 8:46 am
I like this a lot. It has nothing at all to do with the adorkable dude...(ok, it has a lot to do with that, but very cute picture, all the same)

ashleigh01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVEE this picture!! :)

May 8, 2011 at 7:55 am
(: Aww, thanks!

Niftygrrl said...

I love this sooo much!

(: Why thank ya!

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you to you both. (:

onlyiz said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:44 am
i love how you made the butterfly so clear.
that let the boy be all the more intriguing and mmm.
this is really a lovely shot, i am envious.

Sparta This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great angle, good focus, wonderful color contrasting, nice subjects