Elegance

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26 at 7:31 pm
@reach4mars Beautiful pose maybe influencing me to take some pictures! :)

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28 at 5:01 pm
haha I'd love to see some photos of your own! Since I know you get such inspiration from them XD

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 28 at 7:09 pm
I actually did! They had already published!

Apr. 28 at 9:34 pm
SERIOUSLY!!! I never saw any! (I'm gonna check them out :3 )

kissthemoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 11:58 am
wow this pose is so artistic and says SPRING!

Apr. 24 at 12:31 pm
Thank you so much! I tried to bring out 'spring' as much as possible, I'm glad you see it :)

kissthemoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 6:02 pm
I'm actually into photography as well and I love the way you took this photo following the rule of thirds... I looked through your portfolio here and I'm amazed! you really have talent.

Apr. 25 at 9:53 am
Thank you! I try hard but there is still so much improving I need to do :) I didn't see any photos on your page, will you be posting some soon? I'd love to see your work!

Apr. 25 at 9:30 pm
Hey! You inspired me to post some of my work... lol. ;) check it out !

Apr. 26 at 1:11 pm
Sorry, I don't see any work yet, is it still pending for approval?

Apr. 26 at 9:09 pm
Yeah it still is!!