Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Paint it, black.

Paint it, black. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
In this photograph I used black paint to symbolize depression a very raw emotion that slows takes over a persons entire person.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3 at 6:02 pm
I love this photo! Especially the symbolism and I agree with Reach4mars, it MUST be a quite a mess! Still, I love the photo and keep up the amazing work!

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 1:26 pm
I love this photo you took! The paint looks really glossy and slimy (which I love! Though it must've been a really messy project!) I also love the symbolism of depression using black paint! Great work!