Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Jump Angle

Jump Angle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

GingerLily said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 11:40 am:
Favorited! I absolutely love this picture. It looks like she's trying to run away, but dancing at the same time.

maribel said...
May 23, 2010 at 12:00 pm:
This is a beautiful and artistic image.  It is so dynamic and the angles are so unique.  Countless numbers of fans of Her, Him and the Receptionist are begging the author to write a sequel or a full book. You should do the artwork for her future pieces.  Do you 2 know each other or does Teen Ink select an image to go with each story?  My y guess is the latter because every story has an image and I doubt that every writer knows an artist.

geekintheyellow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 23, 2010 at 12:37 pm :
Thank you so much! I don't know the author personally but I agree that their writing is amazing. I believe that teenink picks the pieces to accompany writing but I'd love to create art for their future works. 

carolinelovestoread said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 3:25 pm:
This picture is the illustration for the best story on all of Teen Ink (Her, Him and the Receptionist). I have read the story countless times and see your picture each time. I always thought that your picture went great with the story. However, it is even better full size than the small image with the story.

maribel replied...
May 23, 2010 at 11:53 am :
I agree.  Her, Him and the Receptionist is my all time #1 FAV on teen ink and this image is perfect for it and a great image on its own.  There would be a lot of great comments on your image but it is hard to find.

geekintheyellow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2009 at 5:39 pm:
yes, it's shirley :)

Laura S. said...
Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:39 pm:
Hi me again Laura thats a funky pic who is jumping? Shiiiiiirley? lol :DDDDD