Jump Angle | Teen Ink

Jump Angle MAG

By geekintheyellow, Syosset, New York
geekintheyellow, Syosset, New York

Similar images

This photo has 7 comments.

on Feb. 3 2012 at 11:40 am
GingerLily BRONZE, Aulnay-sur-Mauldre, Other

"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world" - Oscar Wilde

Favorited! I absolutely love this picture. It looks like she's trying to run away, but dancing at the same time.

on May. 23 2010 at 12:37 pm
geekintheyellow, Syosset, New York
Thank you so much! I don't know the author personally but I agree that their writing is amazing. I believe that teenink picks the pieces to accompany writing but I'd love to create art for their future works. 

maribel said...
on May. 23 2010 at 12:00 pm
This is a beautiful and artistic image.  It is so dynamic and the angles are so unique.  Countless numbers of fans of Her, Him and the Receptionist are begging the author to write a sequel or a full book. You should do the artwork for her future pieces.  Do you 2 know each other or does Teen Ink select an image to go with each story?  My y guess is the latter because every story has an image and I doubt that every writer knows an artist.

maribel said...
on May. 23 2010 at 11:53 am
I agree.  Her, Him and the Receptionist is my all time #1 FAV on teen ink and this image is perfect for it and a great image on its own.  There would be a lot of great comments on your image but it is hard to find.

on Mar. 3 2010 at 3:25 pm
This picture is the illustration for the best story on all of Teen Ink (Her, Him and the Receptionist). I have read the story countless times and see your picture each time. I always thought that your picture went great with the story. However, it is even better full size than the small image with the story.

on May. 27 2009 at 5:39 pm
geekintheyellow, Syosset, New York
yes, it's shirley :)

on Mar. 8 2009 at 8:39 pm
smileforthecamera GOLD, Syosset, New York
Hi me again Laura thats a funky pic who is jumping? Shiiiiiirley? lol :DDDDD