Scream

September 21, 2016
By gracefully, Norwich, Vermont
gracefully, Norwich, Vermont
0 articles 12 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars


my favorite thing ever pretty much...


Similar images


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This art/photo has 3 comments.


Brigid GOLD said...
on Oct. 1 2016 at 9:33 am
Brigid GOLD, White River Junction, Vermont
11 articles 4 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

I know!!!!! this is so cool! (for those of you that don't understand, we are friends, and my picture is posted 3 below this...)

gracefully said...
on Sep. 30 2016 at 7:37 pm
gracefully, Norwich, Vermont
0 articles 12 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

we all scream for ICE CREAM! Thanks so much also I can't believe you found this!

Brigid GOLD said...
on Sep. 26 2016 at 8:44 am
Brigid GOLD, White River Junction, Vermont
11 articles 4 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

I scream, you scream...Love this picture! The different shades and textures are very pleasing to the eye. And besides...who can say no to ice cream?


Parkland Book