Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > sun flowers in a fence

sun flowers in a fence This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
some sun flowers growing throgh a fence by the free way

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

so beautiful! you really captured the moment!! :)

also, if you get the chance could you check out some of my photo's such as Beauty in Nature and Freedom (& comment and rate them???) it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!

BethMPecore said...
This would have to be my favorite picture i have seen so far. I love nature pictures! I think you captured some of the natural beauty mother nature gives to us. What i get from this picture is the battle between mother nature and mankind. The battle is simple. We, humans, try and capture beauty or try and cage it in, but nature is much to powerful to be bottled up. With one of the plants flowers sticking through the fence it shows that mother nature can always find a way around us. I think you d... (more »)

Anticlockwise said...

If you don't mind me asking, where was this taken?

I'm also from Woods Cross, and I know it's not very big here.

Beautiful picture though! :]

sissy hankshaw said...
This picture looks like a professional took it! The color is so vibrant it seems I'm standing there actually looking at these sunflowers. Another excellent job Christopher!