sun flowers in a fence | Teen Ink

sun flowers in a fence MAG

By tatertot93 BRONZE, woods cross, Utah
tatertot93 BRONZE, Woods Cross, Utah

yesterday is history, tomorow is a mistery, and today is a gift. that is why its called the present.

some sun flowers growing throgh a fence by the free way

Similar images

This photo has 4 comments.

PerfectMGymnast DIAMOND, Parker, Colorado

"If you don't leap you'lll never know what it's like to fly"

so beautiful! you really captured the moment!! :)

also, if you get the chance could you check out some of my photo's such as Beauty in Nature and Freedom (& comment and rate them???) it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!

BethMPecore said...
BethMPecore, Easley, South Carolina
This would have to be my favorite picture i have seen so far. I love nature pictures! I think you captured some of the natural beauty mother nature gives to us. What i get from this picture is the battle between mother nature and mankind. The battle is simple. We, humans, try and capture beauty or try and cage it in, but nature is much to powerful to be bottled up. With one of the plants flowers sticking through the fence it shows that mother nature can always find a way around us. I think you did a great job capturing this in the photo. Great Job!

Anticlockwise SILVER, Woods Cross, Utah

If you don't mind me asking, where was this taken?

I'm also from Woods Cross, and I know it's not very big here.

Beautiful picture though! :]

This picture looks like a professional took it! The color is so vibrant it seems I'm standing there actually looking at these sunflowers. Another excellent job Christopher!