New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Inauguration 2009

Inauguration 2009 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I took this picture when we attended the Inauguration on the National Mall.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 8:28 pm:
hm i went to the inauguration and a bunch of my pics look almost exactly like this one...

HopelessSharpie said...
I wonder the same as Acullen13 this is simply a qiuick lucky picture.

Acullen13 said...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:37 am:
I really don't see why this picture os so great. I mean, it's not really creative or thought provoking or anything. It's just a tourist's picture.

AussieLoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 8:04 pm :
This is really a gorgeous picture--it really shows what the melting pot really means. Maybe it's not clearly abstract, but to someone who really looks every person standing there says something different and that  building in the back is a symbol.

sallysunshine said...
Sept. 15, 2009 at 11:20 am:
This picture to me me brings me some inspiration and it also shows that anyone no matter what race or color you are anyone can chase their dreams.