New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > upside down.

upside down. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
kayla b.
Tags: teens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the May 2011 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

NWphotographyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yes, congrats on the cover! Im hoping to acheive what you have eventually! check out my pics!

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2011 at 8:33 am:
Congrats on the cover! (: Great photo!

jlovey23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:01 am :
thank you:)