Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Peace Before the Storm

Peace Before the Storm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Taken on the northern coast of Newfoundland, overlooking a sharp 300 ft. drop into the ocean.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:54 am

i love the title!! it fits so well with this photo and this photo is beautiful!! i <3 this!!!

Check out my pics???

EveMarie said...
I love the vibe

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! 

inspir3d This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

excellent perspective!!! i love it!!! i can really feel the emotion behind this one.

check out my work Impermenant?

Thank you!  

*Naruto*freax_:) said...
really nice! i admit im a bit of a horse freak , especially black ones, but i really like the angle to it too! :) keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! 

KatieFoley replied...
*Naruto*freax_:)  I'm with you on that. I LOVE horses and I love how Olivia took this picture. :))

bluemagnet22 said...
I see the two heads lol
but it's still an amazing pic!

Thank you! I know! It took me forever to figure that out! Haha. Not like I could do anything about it . . . :)

thepreechyteenager said...
really pretty scenery, and if you are going for the slightly odd look, very good.
But if you want your photos to look normal, i would recommend trying to get more depth to the focus of the piture doesn't look like a two-headed cow.
But if you r going for the odd look, really good pic!

How does this look like a two-headed cow? And it's a little late for better focus, seeing as the photo has already been taken . . .