Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

untitled This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

alidanielle said...
i think this is simply beautiful. her paose is great and unique. her face is really intense. i love it!!:] oh and the tone of the picture is greattt! good job:] keep doin what u do

ghani67 said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:06 am
Also there is a lack of elongation of the arms, and the neck. The facial bone structure is also not noticeable because of the pose

ghani67 said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:04 am
I agree with the earlier comments. The face is very blank. It seems as if she is just squinting her eyes. This picture would definitely not be featured in a high fashion magazine. I also agree with the hand placement. The pose is very awkward.
The photography is excellent, in capturing the colors, along with the background.

Ohdeponti said...
I disagree. I think the expression speaks very loudly. There is strong sense of emotion here I can relate to. It's also very similar to paintings from an earlier era. Very well done.

forever_dancer said...
I totally love it! its unique- i do agree with the face though

xxxx1 said...
The colors are great, but the expression on the face is very blank, and the hand placement is very odd.