Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Life Lived Apart

A Life Lived Apart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This image represents my life. I've lived the majority of my on my own. No friends, no family, no relationships. I've come to accept how my life has turned out even though it is still hard. Some days it feels impossible but still I fight, still I struggle through.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

michaelmaksmydayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 11:02 pm
hey i hear ya....just keep on pluggin & don't forget there is always a silver linning & when it comes to ya it will be even bigger better & brighter. & no matter what every one of us has ONE frient that Loves us more than we can ever know ,,,untill we get to meet him one day & if we have tried our best like u have to do His will, then the best friend & the ONLY friend that really matters when every thing is said & done will come thru for U like something else. Every time i get down on myself i t... (more »)

NarutosimG said...
I can relate with you a little bit. But just know things can get better it just take time and toughing up for you to finally see a rainbow through the storm.