Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Morning Reading

Morning Reading This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I took this photo originally for Instagram, having fallen in love with the apps' creativity. I sat on my bed, turned off the lights, opened the shade and had my sister take a picture of me reading and drinking coffee. After about a kazzillion tries, this was the one I chose.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

thisEmilyda1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 15, 2015 at 9:47 am
Nice job! Congrats on editors choice too.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's gorgeous! I wish I had a little space by the window to read! Awesome shot :)

KayVegasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great how you managed to get that much light into the photo.

Camomile_AddisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Fantastic pic!