Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Reincarnation

Reincarnation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 25 at 4:17 pm
@TheOceansBlackBird Hi! I got your message on the poetry section chat and I would like to give some advice on the magazine. You got the email that tells you that this photo is submitted to the magazine, right? If so, then what happens is that you will wait 1-3 months to get the magazine (because it does take a while to make a magazine, trust me.) that they should send one free copy to you since your work is in it. If you still didn't get your magazine and you filled in the address section, then ... (more »)

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 26 at 1:44 am
Thank you so much! Yeah I have no idea how it works since (despite my VIP badge) I was only a super active member on teen-ink for a short period of time. And thanks for the comment on the photo as well! I appreciate it :)

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thats great! :)

Thank you XD