Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Animals of the Night

Animals of the Night

Report abuse
Description:
A photo i took of a bat near our humming bird feeder.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

cheyb88 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow this is really cool the only thing i could say that i would change if you could would have tried bouncing your flash by using your hand notecard piece of paper etc. this the flash wouldn't be so harsh and it would look more natural but hey great shot!

Lexy13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 16, 2009 at 9:47 pm :
Thanks that is a good idea! I was using my Mom's camera which has a delay so I was just shooting randomly to try and get a shot of the bats. I'm hoping to get a new camera soon...

cheyb88 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2009 at 9:52 pm :
hey man me too lol im just using my lil camera lol check out my work sometime when you get the chance lol

Sept. 24, 2009 at 10:50 pm :
ya my camera is so old its from when i was in 2nd grd. o well...how many months till the holidays?

Sept. 24, 2009 at 11:21 pm :
um quite a few but yea hey antiques are the bomb lol

Oct. 17, 2009 at 4:03 pm :
dang cuz im getting a new one for the holidays i think...

Oct. 19, 2009 at 7:01 pm :
dude lol stick with canon if your looking for more professional. and they have smaller cameras to not just eos's lol. save your money go higher trust me its worth the pennies lol