Animals of the Night | Teen Ink

Animals of the Night

By LexyK2015 SILVER, Tucson, Arizona
LexyK2015 SILVER, Tucson, Arizona

"I will not be a goody bag at your pity party" ~ Rachel Cohn
“On, there are so many lives. How we wish we could live them concurrently instead of one by one by one. We could select the best pieces of each, stringing them together like a strand of pearls. But that's not how it works. A human life is a beautiful mess.” ~ Gabrielle Zevin

A photo i took of a bat near our humming bird feeder.

Similar images

This photo has 7 comments.

cheyb88 SILVER said...
on Oct. 19 2009 at 7:01 pm
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

The lunatic, the lover, the poet, are of imagination of all compact. -William Shakespeare

So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you. I will support you with my right hand that saves you.
Isaiah 41:10

"Expectation is the root of all headaches"- William Shakespeare

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.”

dude lol stick with canon if your looking for more professional. and they have smaller cameras to not just eos's lol. save your money go higher trust me its worth the pennies lol

on Oct. 17 2009 at 4:03 pm
LexyK2015 SILVER, Tucson, Arizona

dang cuz im getting a new one for the holidays i think...

cheyb88 SILVER said...
on Sep. 24 2009 at 11:21 pm
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

um quite a few but yea hey antiques are the bomb lol

on Sep. 24 2009 at 10:50 pm
LexyK2015 SILVER, Tucson, Arizona

ya my camera is so old its from when i was in 2nd grd. o well...how many months till the holidays?

cheyb88 SILVER said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 9:52 pm
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

hey man me too lol im just using my lil camera lol check out my work sometime when you get the chance lol

on Sep. 16 2009 at 9:47 pm
LexyK2015 SILVER, Tucson, Arizona

Thanks that is a good idea! I was using my Mom's camera which has a delay so I was just shooting randomly to try and get a shot of the bats. I'm hoping to get a new camera soon...

cheyb88 SILVER said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 3:06 pm
cheyb88 SILVER, Saint Joseph, Missouri

Isaiah 41:10

"Here take my Elmo" -Chloe'

wow this is really cool the only thing i could say that i would change if you could would have tried bouncing your flash by using your hand notecard piece of paper etc. this the flash wouldn't be so harsh and it would look more natural but hey great shot!