Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > belong together.

belong together. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
photo and processing: me

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You are truly an extremely talented and creative photographer. I mean, out of your 7 photos, 4 of them have been published! Anyway, I really love this one, it's one of my favs of yours :3

writer_chick101 said...
I love your picture!!! It's better than anything I've ever thought of. :)

BaninabeanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 6:55 am:
cute idea!!!!!! love it!

LaurenN This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 4, 2010 at 6:47 pm :
thank you! (:

cheyb88 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow i love it i like the background nice work gold star for you lol

Jan. 4, 2010 at 6:48 pm :
thank you so much!

gracceeemusicxox This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love it. really adorable

Jan. 4, 2010 at 6:49 pm :
thank you! (:

Callie W. said...
Sept. 13, 2009 at 11:34 am:
omg!! this is awesome!

Jan. 4, 2010 at 6:49 pm :
haha, thank you so much!