Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > PCB Electronic Project

PCB Electronic Project

Report abuse
Description:
Printed Circuit Board, an electronic project, made by me.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

FallenAngel11283This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13 at 10:10 am
Creative and beautiful. Good job! :)

Sara_AliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 9, 2015 at 11:28 am
Creative... That's Good!

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2015 at 10:45 am
This is beautiful. Great job! :)

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2015 at 9:59 am
That looks cool. Not sure what it is but the lights got me like a baby lol, I'm intrigued.

blue-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice... it'd be nice if it had more functions. :3

compassion said...
Apr. 22, 2015 at 11:41 am
I dont know what exactly it is but it looks interesting. Good luck!!!