Death

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

SkylerEldredge said...
I love it!

Errorist said...
Apr. 13, 2015 at 12:25 am
Excellent.. but depressing capture.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, Errorist. I seem to be drawn to sad things.

BeautyWhispers said...
Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:18 am
Beautiful! You definitely have talent Amai!

Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:02 am
Thank you very much, Beauty. It's people like you that make me want to work harder and create more.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The title definitely got my attention. I like how you look at the small stuff. Your attention to life's details. Thank you for your comment on my poem, by the way.

Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:29 am
Thank you very much, and you're welcome for the comment. I'm very glad you like my photography.